8.10.2007

An Obvious Conversation

"I watched a mosquito land on my leg today."
"What was it doing?"
"Trying to suck my blood."
"I watched a moth get tangled in a spider-web last night."
"What did you do?"
"I stood there and watched it try to escape."
"There was a dog in someone's yard when I jogged by the other evening."
"What did it do?"
"It barked at me."
"There are strange red lights in a house in my neighborhood, and they are always on."
"Where are they located?"
"In the Living Room."
"I wore a white t-shirt yesterday and splashed a blue-liquid cologne on the shirt before leaving for the store."
"How did it smell?"
"Good."
"My legs fall asleep sometimes."
"Why?"
"Because they are crossed upon one another for too long."
"A giant bee frightened me when I went to check the mail the other day."
"Why?"
"Because they make me paronoid and that particular bee lives inside of the wooden base that holds the mail-box."
"The television glows at night."
"What for?"
"Because I turned it off."
"I picked a scab earlier."
"What happened?"
"It bled."
"I bought a hollow, chocolate Easter rabbit."
"What are you going to do with it?"
"Eat it."

No comments: