3.23.2009



Television Foto, by Derrick Tyson, Woman With Opera Glass
(can anyone guess the film?)


My body is strikingly-clear, a breath of smog, a droplet in a gray shade. The opposite of a body is a clock, a timetable with no “playback.” Awry times and young flesh that looks older because of sunlight. I want to hide in the mind of trees, and not be engulfed by the crude energies of a chydaei bud or oculus. My image forms with many flaps, closed loops that still accommodate me the way that grammar school felt involuntarily wild, like childhood altogether; children like vicious hogs, but many like angelic junkies.

A Meaty-like figure walks through a damply forest of segmented trees pondering Lord Byron and developmental biology. He insults himself and finds a young man hanging from one of the trees. Later, he contemplates guillotines, and despite all of this, he returns home and thinks of reading children’s literature, but finds it silly and retreats those thoughts.

Today I saw a fat dog fantasizing about another dog. It’s in the eyes. I’m hitting my return key but nothing has been returned. I’m pondering stock footage of military war-jets and I find this to be a quality achievement. [Tip: to save time by hitting the return key, talk in a indeterminable voice of which one has never heard before.]

When I see a helpless beggar I stop and think about the audiences that were sitting in theatres watching “The Beggar and The King” with enormous smiles on their faces. “What does that have to do with anything?” someone blurts. Immediate response: “ ‘Anything’ is ever-green.”

*

[MADONNA AND TOM CRUISE AND WHAT I IMAGINE THEM TO REALLY BE]


i. Madonna: Stoichiometric anti-Barbie Doll in the ‘80’s turned into a belated distortion.

ii. Tom Cruise: “FORMULATION IS NEVERTHELESS A MORON, EXTENUATING OF CONTINUATION!”





by Kiyoshi Koishi





No comments: